Char-Broil Performance 330 B gas barbecue.
Whether you are an absolute beginner or an experienced barbecue maestro, our models feature a modern design and top-quality craftmanship. The Performance three burner in black provides a lid temperature gauge to ensure perfect barbecue controll. The Stainless Steel control panel stands for increased durability. The enamelled steel grates are very easy to clean. Convenient side shelves provide extra worktop space while 2 large wheels provide easy mobility.
With TRU-Infrared technology hat prevents flare-ups, uses less gas, and delivers even heat. Folding side shelves allow for easy storage.
– 3 Stainless Steel burners.
– 1 Side burner.
– 8,0 kWh total performance.
– Tru-Infrared cast iron porcelain coated cooking grate.
– Electronic ignition.
– Integrated thermometer on lid.
– Primary Cooking Surface: 64,8 x 43,5 cm.
– Warming Rack: 60 x 20 cm.
– Double layer lid.
– Cool to the touch Stainless Steel handle.
– Porcelain coated steel firebox.
– Porcelain coated steel close cart with front panel.
– Foldable side shelf for easy storage.
– 2 High resistant wheels.
– Bottom shelf for the gas bottle.
– To be used with propane or butane gas.
– Gas regulator and hose included.
– Width: 137,4 x Height: 115,6 x Depth: 59,4 cm.
– Weight: 38 Kg.
– Manufacturer: Char-Broil
Specific characteristics of the guarantee provisions:
– 5 Year Guarantee against damage to Stainless Steel components from rust-through.
– 2 Year Guarantee against rust-through for parts finished in enamel.
– 2 Year Guarantee against rust-through for coated parts.
2012 marked the beginning of the next generation of barbecues and outdoor cookers with the global launch of Char-Broil TRU-Infrared barbecues.
A Char-Broil TRU-Infrared system, through a combination of heat output and burner construction, uses less fuel than other barbecues, cooks faster, and delivers juicier food than other gas barbecues. Airflow is strictly limited in TRU-Infrared barbecues which virtually eliminates flare-ups and produces very even heat – no hot or cold spots – at temperatures that range from slow roast to sear. The powerful system is extremely efficient, using a third less fuel than traditional gas barbecues, and making it easy to cook outdoors in the coldest winter climates.
These seven benefits of TRU-Infrared set the stage for a great barbecue experience every time you cook.
How TRU-Infrared Works:
The science behind TRU-Infrared tells a juicy story. Unlike traditional gas barbecues that use convective heat (hot air) to cook food, Char-Broil’s TRU-Infrared grills limit the hot air flow and use natural, radiant heat to cook food directly without drying. While convective heat destroys food’s moisture barrier, infrared heat penetrates it without drying, locking in natural juices and flavors.
For more information of the TRU-Infrared cooking system watch this video: