The Kärcher SV 7 steam vacuum cleaner combines the advantages of steam cleaners with the power of dry vacuum cleaners. For example, it picks up crumbs, wipes wet and subsequently dries floors, all in one easy procedure. These impressive all-round devices and matching accessories can clean any home easily, conveniently, quickly and without chemicals.
Steaming, vacuuming and drying in a single procedure.
Multi-stage filter system
Water, coarse dirt, foam and HEPA filters (EN 1822:1998) remove even the smallest particles
Convenient floor nozzle
Quick and simple changeover for 3 different applications on all hard floors and carpets.
|Max. power (W)||2200|
|Water capacity boiler (l)||0.45|
|Refill tank (l)||0.5|
|Max. steam pressure (bar)||4|
|Water filter (l)||1.2|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||210 / 21|
|Heat-up time (min)||5|
|Steam flow rate (g/h)||65|
|Filter system||Multi-stage filter system|
|Heating output (W)||1100|
|Additional suction capacity (l)||0.6|
|Weight without accessories (kg)||9.4|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||515 x 336 x 340|
- Child safety lock
- Safety valve
- Steam flow control, 5-stage
- Suction force regulation, 4-stage
- Floor kit with steam vacuum function, Three different applications for hard and carpeted floors and two 0.5 m-long steam suction tubes
- Hand nozzle with steam vacuum function, Can be combined with window nozzle (large and small), brush attachment or terry cloth
- Steam vacuum detail nozzle, Can be combined with an extension piece and round brushes (4 different colours)
- Upholstery nozzle (small and large)
- Crevice nozzle, furniture brush
- FoamStop defoamer
- Measuring cup, cleaning brush, accessory bag
- 2-tank system
- Steam suction hose with handle
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.